Must-See Entertainment on the Door Peninsula
As you begin coordinating your next tour group adventure to the Door peninsula, we hope your travel plans will include Northern Sky Theater. If you’re looking for the ultimate Door County experience, we’ve got you covered. Chicago Tribune calls Northern Sky “as much a Door County tradition as cherry preserves.”
Two unique theaters showcase original musicals from “one of the most exceptional professional troupes in the country (Chicago Tribune).” Find yourself nestled in the woods under the stars at the Peninsula Park outdoor stage. Relax indoors at the intimate, new Gould Theater.
Northern Sky is a one-of-a-kind wonder-filled theater experience. Discover stories you’ve not heard before. They’ll become the ones you can’t wait to share!
- Reserved seats at no additional fee (cushion included at the park)
- Flexibility in payment schedules and final numbers
- Complimentary tickets for your tour leader and bus driver (commercial groups only)
- Free motorcoach parking at both locations
- Unique Northern Sky merchandise as well as snacks and drinks (for purchase)
- Shuttle service on an 8 person golf cart at our summer park amphitheater for guests with mobility issues
- State-of-the-art, comfortable and climate-controlled professional theater environment at the Gould Theater for our fall performances
Please join us with your group for a memorable night of theater!
To book your group event by phone or email, please email Becky DeLisle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.633.3225.