Must-See Entertainment on the Door Peninsula
As you begin coordinating your next tour group adventure to the Door peninsula, we hope your travel plans will include Northern Sky Theater. If you’re looking for the ultimate Door County experience, we’ve got you covered. Chicago Tribune calls Northern Sky “as much a Door County tradition as cherry preserves.”
Two unique theaters showcase original musicals from “one of the most exceptional professional troupes in the country (Chicago Tribune).” Find yourself nestled in the woods under the stars at the Peninsula Park outdoor stage. Relax indoors at the intimate, new Gould Theater.
Northern Sky is a one-of-a-kind wonder-filled theater experience. Discover stories you’ve not heard before. They’ll become the ones you can’t wait to share!
- Reserved seats at no additional fee (cushion included at the park)
- Flexibility in payment schedules and final numbers
- Complimentary tickets for your tour leader and bus driver (commercial groups only)
- Free motorcoach parking at both locations
- Unique Northern Sky merchandise as well as snacks and drinks (for purchase)
- Shuttle service on an 8 person golf cart at our summer park amphitheater for guests with mobility issues
- State-of-the-art, comfortable and climate-controlled professional theater environment at the Gould Theater for our fall performances
Please join us with your group for a memorable night of theater!
2020 Group Sales Documents for Download:
- Park SUMMER Outdoor Contract
- Park SUMMER Outdoor Schedule
- Gould SUMMER Indoor Contract
- Gould SUMMER Indoor Schedule
- FALL Gould Contract
- FALL Gould Season Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies and Recommendations
To book your group event by phone or email, please email Christine Salmon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-854-6117
“The 44 senior citizens we took to Cheeseheads, the Musical and Guys & Does enjoyed the shows so much, we’re planning 2 more shows. It was so easy to work with the friendly staff to make arrangements.”Marilyn Kleist – City of Sturgeon Bay Parks Dept.