14th Annual Door County Short Film Festival
Friday & Saturday February 17-18, 2023
$25 weekend pass
Friday, Feb. 17th 6pm Doors open
Full length feature film at 7pm.
Saturday, Feb. 18th 1pm to 7pm
30 short films; Discussions and Q&A with filmmakers; Refreshments served in lobby.
We are excited to partner with Sister Bay to present the 14th Annual Door County Short Film Festival (DCSFF) at our Gould Theater on Friday and Saturday, February 17 and 18, 2023.
For STREAMING ONLY buy tickets here:
Friday night, a full-length feature film will be screened at 7:00pm (doors open at 6:00 pm). Saturday, 30 short films will be screened from 1:00–7:00 pm (doors open at 12:30 pm). Films are as short as 2 minutes and as long as 20 minutes and are all produced by amateur and professional movie-makers. During the intermissions, Chris Opper, DCFF Founder and Executive Director will discuss the production process and movie-making techniques with film makers and answer audience questions.
“We’re thrilled to be collaborating with Northern Sky on this and future years Film Festivals”, said Chris Opper “They have a great team of seasoned professionals, and the Gould Theater is a state-of-the art facility that will elevate the festival and offers audiences a superior and comfortable viewing experience.”
“We’re so excited to have the Door County Short Film Festival as one of our first Guest Events in our new Gould Theater, ” said Holly Feldman, Associate Managing Director, “We look forward to more Door County organizations hosting Guest Events with us in the future.”
The 2023 Golden Mug Award will be presented to the winning film and the 2023 People’s Choice Mug Award will be presented to the film that receives the most votes from festival attendees.
Tickets will also be available at the door.
More info on Facebook @DoorCountyShortFilmFestival.
Film Line-Up 2023
- Junkin'; Directed by Andy Heck
- Gentleman by Amelia Ford; Directed by Moriah Koehler
- Kiss 'n' Ride; Directed by Olivia Jensen
- Quiet Your Mind; Directed by Jason C. Brown
- Wisconsin Life: Las Chicas y Chicos de Blossom Street; Directed by Steven Dorchester
- The Family We Chose; Directed by Justin & Kristin Schaack
- Dangun; Directed by Crestwood 4th & 5th Graders
- Iggy; Directed by Anthony Cuomo
- Dairyland; Directed by Taylor C Pipes
- Unspoken; Directed by Joseph R Lefeber
- Bare Metal; Directed by Brandon Robert Gries, Ryan Freng, John Shoemaker
- The Little Alien Speaks; Director Earl Martin
- Friday Night Blind; Directed by Scott Krahn, Robb Fischer
- Elevator; Directed by Freddy Moyano
- Season's Greetin's; Directed by Owen Imgrund
- Mystery by Will Keizer; Directed by Moriah Koehler
- The Rose of Sharon; Directed by Jordan Schroeter
- Widow Maker; Directed by Jesse Wilson
- Blossom and the Decrepit Man; Directed by Tim Schwagel
- The 500 Project; Directed by Ryan Dugger
- Q&A with Filmmaker
- Announcement of Film Festival Award Winners