Board of Directors & Staff
Board of Directors
- Mary Seeberg
- Cynthia Stiehl
- Vice Chairperson
- Thomas A. Moore
- Kenneth C. Boyd
Frederick J. Heide
Michael J. McCoy
- Artistic Advisor
- Molly Rhode
- Associate Artistic Director
- Holly Feldman
- Director of Development and Public Relations
- Ann Birnschein
- Marketing Director & Volunteer Coordinator
- David Alley
Box Office Staff - Part-time
We're seeking to add 3 amazing Box Office customer service workers to our box office staff this summer and fall season.
The primary responsibility of these positions is to provide patrons with a positive first impression of Northern Sky Theater. You are the face of Northern Sky. You'll be providing our patrons with accurate performance information and assisting them in purchasing and/or picking up tickets to Northern Sky performances and merchandise items. Click for Position Description
From our perspective: A lot happens in a short amount of time before, during and after a show. You'd be 1 of a team of 70 helping up to 700 people experience one of Northern Sky's amazing original productions. We'd need to count on you as one of the team.
- Typically 3 to 4 shifts per week, including 2 Saturday shifts per month.
- Typically a minimum of approx. 20 hours a week, May 18 through October 17, 2015.
- Approx. Box Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 9:30am - 4:30pm
If you have these three skill sets we can teach you the rest...
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable and capable with computers, credit card machines, and calculators.
High school or college students - we could use your help too! Our night time box office at the amphitheater has position openings as well. Hours vary depending on performance schedule and staffing needs. June 1 through August 29, 2015. Amphitheater Box Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 6:30 - 8:45 pm (approximate); Wednesday and Saturday 4:30 - 9:30 (approximate). Click for More Info
If you or someone you know are interested, please send a resume or a summary of work history and job skills to managing director, Dave Maier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"American Folklore Theatre deserves recognition as a
first-rate professional and musical theatre company"
~Milwaukee Journal Sentinel